Quick installation of PagePlug
PagePlug is a Chinese project of Appsmith, which optimizes the overall performance and Sinicizes based on Appsmith, and also integrates the characteristic form solution Formily component, chart solution Echarts component, low code Mini Program development, etc. Is an open source, declarative, visual, intuitive front-end low-code framework for research and development.
Step 2: create a new application
- In App Launchpad, click "New Application" to create a new application.
Step 3: application deployment
Application name (Custom): pageplug
Image name (default latest version): cloudtogouser/pageplug-ce
CPU (recommended): 2 Core
Memory (recommended): 4 GB
- Number of instances (custom): 1
Container exposure port: 80
Public network access: enabled
- Customize local storage and persist PagePlug data.
Step 4: deploy the application
- Click "deploy Application" to start deploying the application.
Step 5: access the application
- Click "details" to view, when the STATUS of the application has changed from Pending to Running, it indicates that the application has been launched successfully.
- When STATUS is Running, you can directly access the public network address.
- If a 503 exception occurs in the access, wait for a while and try again.
- The visit was successful!