Quick installation of Appsmith
Appsmith is an open-source platform to build, deploy, and maintain internal apps. You can build anything from simple CRUD apps, admin panels, dashboards to custom business apps and complicated multi-step workflows.
Step 2: create a new application
- In App Launchpad, click "New Application" to create a new application.
Step 3: application deployment
Application name (Custom): appsmith
Image name (default latest version): appsmith/appsmith-ce
CPU (recommended): 2 Core
Memory (recommended): 4 GB
- number of instances (custom): 1
Container exposure port: 80
Public network access: enabled
- Customize local storage and persist Appsmith data (15 GB is recommended).
Step 4: deploy the application
- Click "deploy Application" to start deploying the application.
Step 5: access the application
Click "details" to view, when the STATUS of the application has changed from Pending to Running, it indicates that the application has been launched successfully.
When STATUS is Running, you can directly access the public network address.
- The visit was successful!