Sealos is a simple go binary file that can be installed in most Linux Operating Systems.
Here are some basic installation requirements:
- Each cluster nodes should have different hostname.
- Time synchronization for all nodes.
sealos runcommand on the first node of the kubernetes cluster,Currently, cluster installation is not supported on nodes outside the cluster.
- It's recommended to use clean OS (without Docker) to create clusters.
- Supports most Linux distributions,eg:Ubuntu CentOS Rocky linux.
- Support Kubernetes versions at DockerHub.
- Support using containerd as container runtime.
- Use private IP if on public cloud.
Architectures released are